NECO Releases June/July Result for the academic session of 2018/2019. With the available data, Out of the 1,041,536 candidates who sat for the examinations, 742,455 of the candidates got at least five credits including Mathematics and English Language.
The National Examination Council, NECO Registrar, Abubakar Gana, disclosed that 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractices.
How to Check 2018 NECO June/July Result
Candidates can check their results on the Council’s results website using the following steps:
1. Go to NECO Portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
2. Select year Examination Type
3. Select year of examination
4. Enter your card PIN number
5. Enter your Examination Number
6. Click on “Check My Result” button